Information Technology Support
We create digital profile of the manufacturers so that the Buyers could make a virtual tour of the factory and the facilities. Virtual tours are designed to allow buyers to step inside and get a realistic idea of the manufacturing unit, leading to confidence and trust in the business. We have started deploying virtual inspection with some of the manufacturers as a pilot which would be taken to the rest of the manufacturers gradually making our production follow-up and quality inspection smooth, transparent and efficient.
Information Technology helps in –
- Business continuity — inspections can continue regardless of vendor site access or travel restrictions.
- Personnel safety during widespread health-related challenges such as COVID-19
- Remote location visibility solution — increase inspection frequency for customers with remote locations to mitigate the risks resulting from lack of visibility.
- Increased efficiency for customers and inspectors
- Transparency in work and extra confidence in the business
Moreover, we have implemented an application/system where each and every field activity is updated on a daily basis and access to that application is given to our buyers/customers so that they have first hand information on what is happening at the field level. We also maintain a timesheet of our quality inspectors so that we are aware of the time and cost spent monitoring each delivery.