Supply Chain Management
Logistics/Supply Chain Management is the process of planning, implementing, and controlling the flow of readied products/goods efficiently and in a cost-effective manner. To ensure smooth freight forwarding, transportation, custom clearance, we extend these services to our customers.
We have –
- Specialized in shipping from India to Europe and North America
- Appropriate packing & labelling of furniture
- Complete management of export procedures
- Booking and shipping management with forwarding agents
- Shipping availability via full container or consolidation options.
- Defined Transit Time Line – Three Weeks from port Mundra, India to port in Europe.
Before loading the products into the containers, the orders are packaged, labelled in an appropriate and customizable way under the supervision of our team.
• Validation and management of your reservations with freight forwarders,
• Management of export procedures from A to Z,
• Management of the documentation required for customs clearance: commercial documents, certificates, loading slip, etc.
• Coordination on delivery to your warehouse.
We offer transport:
• either in full containers: 40 HC, 40 ‘, 20’,
• either in consolidated containers grouping together different orders from different manufacturers,
• or in consolidation (grouping on independent containers).
On an average, the transit time between the departure from port of Mundra, in India, and to the arrival in Europe (port of Antwerp, Dunkirk or Le Havre) is estimated between 26 and 28 days. Our logistics manager also takes care of monthly rate requests from our freight forwarders to offer you the transport of your goods at the best price.